Join the team
Protocol is actively recruiting new agents across the country.
- Conducting fixed and mobile surveillance.
- Obtaining and processing photographic or video documentation of subjects.
- Conducting scene investigations and recording statements.
- Draft clear and detailed investigative reports.
- Collaborating with other agents and HQ on joint operations of various natures.
- Valid Irish Driver’s License.
- Willingness to work varied and irregular hours.
- Possess or willing to acquire the following items:
- Reliable vehicle.
- Covert camera.
- Digital video camera.
- Military or Law enforcement experience.
- Already a licensed private investigator.
- Research background.
- Proactive and strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to accuracy.
- Third-level education in Criminal Justice or related field.